Stratton Street started being built in 1693 on land belonging to the estate of the first Lord Berkeley of Stratton.
+ READ MORE
It was originally built asa cul-de-sac, running north from Piccadilly with Devonshire House on its eastern side. In 1924 Devonshire House was demolished and Stratton Street was extended from its northern end to Berkeley Street.
- READ LESS